Tiny Delights - Miniature Food Blog

See my Miniature Food BLOG: tinydelights.blogspot.com

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Hanpainted Frame Sets + Aged Engraving


























































































All the picture frames I use in all my dollhouses are unique! I prefer to do my own frames and paint them. The images I use are from famous painters, but the finish has to be special and very real. Click the photo to better see the engraving's texture.
This time, I was on a roll and I made more paintings than I'd need ... So I decided to share these paintings and they're now available from my Etsy store.

3 comments:

Ascension said...

Enhorabuena!!!!
Te han quedado unos marcos, muy elegantes, me encantan
besitos ascension

Jo Raines said...

I love your frames! They are beautiful--how in the world do you make them?! I have finally added this, your other blog, to my blog list and am so glad I did. What wonderful things!

If you don't mind, will you update my blog on your list from Mini Leaps and Bounds to Peach Blossom Hill? I changed the name a few weeks ago and some people aren't aware it has been changed. Sorry to be a bother but I hope you'll take a minute to update it! Thanks!

Jody

Estefanía said...

Te han quedado Preciosos! enhorabuena! Un besote.